We want you to be happy with your purchase and will try to find a solution, should a problem arise.
All our goods are subject to a 7 working day ‘cooling-off period’. If within 7 working days of receiving an order you decide for any reason you do not want the goods, please contact us for a full refund. You must contact us within the 7 working days after receiving the item.
Please read the following for further details:
- All goods must be returned in the same condition as received.
- Return postage is to be paid by the customer. We recommend you use a courier with insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or goods damaged in transit. Goods remain the customer’s responsibility until received back with us.
- The purchase price (and delivery charges) will be refunded to you (by us crediting your original payment method) once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- If you wish to exchange a returned item, if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must pay us the difference in price. Your exchange item will be despatched once you have paid the extra costs.
- Returns can be dropped off at our shop at 39 Rosebery Avenue with prior agreement during our advertised business hours only. Refunds will be handled through our online payment system.
- Refunds are usually processed within 7 days, though in some cases circumstances may be beyond our control and it may take a little longer (we will let you know if this is the case).
- Wedding list returns are subject to prior agreement with the customer and, due to volume, may be different. Returns timeframes will be arranged with the individual couple.
- Should goods get damaged in transit, an automatic refund or, where possible, a replacement will be offered. If a package has been obviously damaged in transit (for example if the box is badly damaged or you hear something rattle) please reject the package with the courier.